Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 16:45:18 UTC, GB wrote:
On 20/12/2016 15:39, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 10:09:57 UTC, GB wrote:
On 20/12/2016 10:03, bm wrote:

Then you shouldn't be such a dickhead as to tell the world and his dog about
yourself.

You could put that more tactfully, but yes Simon has been very unwise to
post so much identifying detail online.

I have never posted anything I have later regretted since 1989.

If you post your name and address, you are likely to attract unwelcome
attention. Since you clearly are upset by that, you ought to regret your
posting of information that enabled it.

Besides, weren't you at all upset that I cancelled your car order?

Well, I haven't actually got the nod on my new job yet and I need to borrow £27000 by 1MAR17.