Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I got a letter yesterday from the DVLA stating that a 3rd party had
reported me as being advised by my GP not to drive due to my
smashed in left leg that a lorry ran over. "judith" will have done it.

What a ****ing arsehole.

http://bit.ly/2hOPWLr

It is what trolls do

Few are as total an arsehole as that.

- judith will now be working on tackling my free BG electricity.

True.

I expect another letter will arrive from them very soon.

I have always been sure that they would have billed you for
the electricity you have used when they show up to replace
the meter with a smart meter and you refuse to allow them
to change the meter and they force you to allow them to
read the current meter.