Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Using my mirror in a rentacar

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 18 Dec 2016 10:39:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 12/18/2016 12:03 AM, wrote:

Every european car rental I have used offered a GPS rental with the
car. I didn't need it because I had Euro map on my TomTom which I had
with me.

One thing I forgot to mention. When you take your own GPS you can enter
the places you will be going to ahead of time at your convenience, not
in the airport parking lot. That alone is woth something.

?? They let you in ahead of time because you have a GPS? I can see
that for the GPS convention, but why do others care?