Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Using my mirror in a rentacar

On 12/17/2016 10:07 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Dec 2016 11:45:00 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Last few trips to Europe I used a GPS and it is very handy to have.
Bigger and better than using a phone, IMO.

I'm just not willing to spend more money on something I will only use on
this trip.

You are going for 10 weeks? Spend $159 and sell it for $75 when you
return. For $7.50 a week you have excellent navigation, points of
interest, gas stations, etc. You may even find it to be handy around
town when you get back.

Really a small add-on considering the total cost of the trip, not to
mention the convenience that comes with it. Especially in the cities
where finding street signs is not always easy and when you do, they have
38 letters in a language you are not familiar with. Easier to follow
the arrow that shows the turn.

No way would I go to Europe without one these days.