Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Using my mirror in a rentacar

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 3:22:28 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 20:31:41 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Obviously, you can also check with the rental agency to see what they charge for a GPS.
Alway - always - ask if they can do better than the first price they give you. The worst they
can say is no. You might get a better deal by asking at the location where you pick up the
car. They are typically more flexible than the 800 reservation number.

That 's a good idea. And it won't be the summer, which I think is their
busy season, so they might have extra cars. (To be fair, I had a teeny
car the last time and it was big enough for me. I think it was a Fiat
Panda. ) Still this time I might have 2 passengers.

Ask them if they gave a GPS or can borrow one.