Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Using my mirror in a rentacar

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Dec 2016 09:48:00 -0800 (PST), Ivan
Vegvary wrote:

Doesn't work in the dark, but I rely on people's satellite dishes to c show me south.

A friend pointed that out to me, but the one time I needed it I couldn't
find one. Nice n'hood. I'm sure they had them but the yards were too
big with too many trees and bushes. (This was right in Baltimore, but
on probably the only street within 5 miles of my house that I'd never
taken in all these years. Very tucked away, very close to downtown. I
wonder if the streets existend when I first got here.

I think I used that coming back from Pa. too.

On that trip I passed a modern, ranch style house with a clothes line
from the house to near the street, and when I looked to my right, I saw
they had a buggy too. And maybe even a guy in dark blue overalls. It
was an Amish family's house but not a traditional farmhouse or a farm.

I wish I'd paid more attention exactly where I was.