Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Baron Frank Baron is offline

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 00:14:46 -0500, advised:

If they don't end up kicking him out on his ass first - it appears
dealing online means he doesn't need to deal with anyone face to face
- he can get yappy without getting his face slapped.

I'm actually nice to the people at all stores.
They know me by name at the auto parts stores for example.
And I am nice to the tire guys at Costco (they even gave me the black goop
to put inside the tire we repaired today to cover over the patch since I
couldnt' find it in the stores).