Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 05:36:12 +0000 (UTC), Frank Baron
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:06:51 -0600, dpb advised:

at $60+/- at the moment...keep watching/looking and can eventually find
a usable changer that will actually work.

I found a way to shore up the harbor freight tire changer so that it works
on the tougher 75-series 108T SUV tires (60 series passenger tires would be
far easier) and posted that as a response to the original post.

One question though, is what tool do you guys recommend for removing the
old crimp on wheel weights?

http://i.cubeupload.com/0D6Lnt.jpg

Oh no - after what I just said, here we go again!!!!
A damned wheel weight pliers, of coarse!!!
Google "wheel weight pliers"