Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Unarmed elderly man with dementia killed by police in Calif.

On 12/14/2016 3:17 PM, Bod wrote:
On 14/12/2016 19:57, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 12/14/2016 11:54 AM, Bod wrote:
On 14/12/2016 17:40, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 17:14:57 +0000, Bod wrote:

Yet another unarmed man killed by police.

Police in Bakersfield, Calif., found a crucifix on an unarmed
73-year-old retiree with dementia shot dead by an officer, after
police
said the man ignored their requests to remove his hands from his
jacket.

[snip]

Now read how the man had accosted neighbors.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/man-fatally-shot-by-police-had-twice-accosted-neighbors-who/article_8c42d421-3500-52ad-b239-e94ca147a700.html

https://tinyurl.com/z5u56jk

The report states that the man was within 15 - 20 ft of the copper.
Why pump *seven* bullets into him and not taser him first.
Your police have bullet proof riot shields.....use em.

It seems that Bakersfield makes a habit of killing people.

A study published last year by a project called Mapping Police Violence
rated Bakersfield's Police Department as the deadliest in the country,
logging 13.6 killings for every million people. The United States
average is 3.6, according to the project.

Thanks, Bod. Let's not just dodge the fact that you deliberately
omitted relevant and pertinent facts stated in the argument in order to
make your initial point.

That said, your credibility here is ZIP! If you told us that you saw
the sun rise in the east this morning, I would ask for a second opinion
from someone I could trust. . . like politician

The trouble with the USA, is that you're so used to police shooting
people that you've become blase about it and see it as normal.
Your cops are way too trigger happy, but you can't see it.

Police in the US Kill Citizens at Over 70 Times the Rate of Other
First-World Nations:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...MA44THfmeHX.99

No need for you to worry, Mr. Muggles. Just stay the **** over there and
let us worry about our guns. IMO, you once had credibility, now you've
becoming nothing but a common idiotic troll.