Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 23:38:36 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

One time I gave the guy at the counter a case of St. Pauli Girl beer
and they did it all for free......

Funny you should mention that. I just got back from Fannie Mae
Candies, where I purchased 8 half pound boxes of Chocolate Citrus
Peel. Gifts for a wedding anniversary and Christmas.
I mentioned to the young guy packing my candies that my wife would
kill me if she knew I took the '93 Grand Am out of the garage in 11F
weather. She just doesn't trust that car.
That got him going on his all time favorite car, his '03 Grand Am.
It took him about 15 minutes to pack 6 boxes (they had 2 ready to go),
as we chatted about Grand Ams - and his current Chevy Cruze.
Bottom line is he only charged me for 6 boxes, a full 25% discount.
Nice guy, but I can't say I agree with his choice of cars.