Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default band saw belts

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 8:09:05 PM UTC-5, krw wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:41:56 -0500, Jack wrote:

On 12/11/2016 6:48 PM, krw wrote:
On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 12:04:03 -0500, Jack wrote:

I have to assume you are wasting all these words tongue in cheek?

Do you really think those jumping on EC for incorrect punctuation and
capitalization are trying to teach him anything?

Yes. He's obviously too thick, though.

Not nearly as thick as those bitching about it for months on end...

Apparently some are even thicker than either.

He'd be in the "Kings
English" newsgroup if he were interested, and would waste a few words
replying to the nonsense, but he doesn't. No, the bitching is from
frustrated grade school english teachers, or wannabe's, looking for
something non-wood related to bitch about.

It's not about the "Kings English". People don't generally bitch
about grammar or punctuation (errors). Capitalization and punctuation
are all about making it easier for your reader. It's really about
respect for your reader.

I have no problem reading his posts w/o punctuation. I can see how one
with severe reading comprehension issues might stumble, but a normal
reader can easily read far worse stuff than his. If anyone needs to
respect the reader, it's those bitching about something that "obviously"
is not going to change, particularly those also worrying about "wasting
words".

Aren't you just special!

You're right that people don't generally bitch about this stuff, because
it is always more annoying than the offense. It's exactly why the spell
cops are disliked so much.

Punctuation and capitalization is far worse than a little tupo.

My guess is EC has a hair up his ass for some old grade school english
schoolmarm, and is loving every minute of it.

No just a typical millennial - self-centered pampered brat.

Perhaps, or, perhaps he simply enjoys antagonizing the priggish
schoolmarms running around bothering everyone with their silly words
wasted on getting him to conform to the kings english.

No, just a self-centered asshole. You should know the type well.

:-)