Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Woodpeckers isn't alone.

On 12/10/2016 5:56 PM, Leon wrote:

I have a CitiCard Master Card. It pays me 2% for everything that I buy
and pay for when the bill is generated.
Also it has a price rewind feature that protects your purchase against
paying too much for 60 days.

I just went to their site

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action

and a quick look-see didn't find this feature?

Am I at the right place? This sounds too good to pass up. I'm a cheap
SOB so I usually look before I leap, but my wife seems to care less, and
goes by your philosophy just buy whatever you want, don't worry about
the price.

She's too old for the "if it feels good do it" crowd, but she's adopted
that attitude when buying stuff. She needs this card... I need her to
get this card...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com