Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Woodpeckers isn't alone.

On 12/11/2016 12:50 AM, Bill wrote:

If you strive to pay the least for something you may never buy
anything. You can always get something for less than you paid.

I've learned in a few cases that I should be buying at Walmart instead
of Lowes. 20-30% price difference on the same garbage bags for instance.

I use earphones every day, specifically Sony MDR-G45LP behind the head
model, and I keep an extra pair for when one breaks. The last pair I
bought was $13 on Amazon in 2012. I broke the old ones and went to
Amazon to get another set. They were $27 plus shipping. I looked
around a bit, and same prices came up. I didn't buy them because I
though the doubling of price seemed wrong. Few weeks later I did a more
thorough search and found them on line at Walmart for $14 and free
shipping. Much more like it, so I bought 2, just in case.

You might always be able to get something for less than you paid, but
it's even more likely to pay way too much for something, especially at
Amazon. You really need to be careful buying from Amazon, they are
sneaky *******s...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com