Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
John Harmon John Harmon is offline

Default Advice requested from those of you who have successfully checked camber at home

Bill Vanek actually said:

Toe is actually the angle to the thrust angle, but if the thrust angle
is not aligned with the center line, there is something wrong with the
geometry of the car. It's easier for this discussion to just simplify
it.

Oh. OK. You actually understand this stuff.
Thanks for explaining that the thrust angle isn't necessarily the
centerline, but, for our purposes, we'll assume they're one and the same.