Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default OT a new record for old ?

On 12/10/2016 5:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 3:43:50 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 13:11:47 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Oh hell, I forgot about binaries! I used to get a lot of stuff from binaries groups. I'm stuck with Google Groups right now. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Binary Monster

Ever see a binary opened with a binary editor, posted as a text
message and then renamed with the *.exe extension. Rather easy but it
has been a long time for me. I could maybe figure it out again : )

It's been years since I screwed with binary groups. The Pirate Bay kind of made it unnecessary for me to frak with binary groups. It's so much easier to download an ISO, zip or executable from a pirate website. The "Torch" browser has a builtin torrent feature. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://torchbrowser.com/

[8~{} Uncle Flaming Monster

You guys are old.