Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Keiser[_2_] John Keiser[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT Refrigerator

On 12/10/2016 7:17 AM, AIOEUSER wrote:
I do not know where to post this but there are plenty of smart forgiving
folks here.

My refrigerator occasionally pees water on the floor.
I cannot figure out where it is coming from.

It has a freezer with ice maker in the door on the left and fridge on
the right. A Kenmore side-by-side model.

Both seem to be working properly and a thermometer inside says
temperatures are correct.

Please tell me where to look and what I can do.

TIA

Age of the unit?
Plastic tubing used these days becomes brittle and cracks.
Tube to water dispenser [if you have one] or ice maker could be leaking.
If there is a delay in water flowing to the water dispenser, you have
found the issue.
Or turn off the ice maker and see if that stops the leak.