Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Way OT Refrigerator

On 10/12/16 17:17, AIOEUSER wrote:
I do not know where to post this but there are plenty of smart forgiving
folks here.

My refrigerator occasionally pees water on the floor.
I cannot figure out where it is coming from.

Binary chop. Turn the water off.

You'll then find out if it's water from the ice maker, or defrosted water.

It has a freezer with ice maker in the door on the left and fridge on
the right. A Kenmore side-by-side model.

Both seem to be working properly and a thermometer inside says
temperatures are correct.

Please tell me where to look and what I can do.

For defrosted water, down at the back inside, there is a drain hole. If
it's blocked with mush then water is just finding another path to
surprise you. Unblock.

--
Adrian C