Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default Advice requested from those of you who have successfully checked camber at home

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 17:58:43 -0000 (UTC), John Harmon wrote:

... certainly I am confused about how to
convert a toe specification that is given in degrees to a toe measurement
which will be made in inches.

Same here, but about temperatures using wall thermometers: people always
spec out temperature in degrees but all I see is how many inches the column
of mercury is, no idea how to convert degrees into inches here either :-) .

Can you help :-) ? Cheers, -- tlvp