Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Woodpeckers isn't alone.

On 12/9/2016 2:13 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 12/09/2016 11:24 AM, notbob wrote:
Watta buncha insanely
overpriced plastic junk!

Some people are addicted to woodworking. Some people are tool collectors.
The intersection of these sets is not large.

I am no pro WWing genius but I've made some sawdust in my day. What
I have discovered in every profession/hobby/pursuit I've ever tried
is that one this seems mostly to be true everywhe

The better someone is at something, the less stuff they need to do it.

That statement is probably true but the person that is good at something
rarely does so with out a lot of experimentation on the best ways and
tools to use.