Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
John Harmon John Harmon is offline

Default Advice requested from those of you who have successfully checked camber at home

Ed Pawlowski actually said:

I've done wheel alignment in my garage

What we don't want is advice from people who would never contemplate doing
a camber measurement at home.

We want advice from people who have actually checked camber at home:
http://i.cubeupload.com/XocXQ9.jpg

All the advice from tlvp, for example, of why he would NOT to check his
camber at home is and was already known before he posted anything. He added
negative value to this thread.

Since he would never do it, he has never thought about how to do it, and
since he not only knows not how to do it, but more importantly, he has
never done it, so his advice not to do it doesn't help anyone.

He simply wasted everyone's time with his fear-filled response.

Likewise, you waste everyone's time with your I-won't-tell-you response.
If you're not going to tell anyone anything, then why bother responding?

Besides, you only pretend to have done it, which is fine, but you playing
make believe doesn't help anyone here. I knew all this would happen,
because most people are utterly horrified at the mere thought of checking
camber at home so I was trying to avoid having to respond to comments like
yours and tlvp's which simply waste everyone's time.

Based on these specs ( http://i.cubeupload.com/cfaDWp.jpg) the measurement
range is plus or minus 3 degrees to an accuracy of plus or minus one
minute.

If we can't achieve one minute of accuracy out of a mobile device, what
*is* the accuracy thqt we *can* achieve out of a mobile device?