Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Advice requested from those of you who have successfully checkedcamber at home

On 12/8/2016 3:13 PM, John Harmon wrote:
amdx actually said:

That's excellent advice. Since the tire bulges, I wonder if it's best
to use the wheel lugs to mount a jig which is what we measure to?

A jig, if you can't use the actual wheel.

I agree that, for our purposes, we should assume I jury rig a jig of some
sort so that there is a flat completely perpendicular plate bolted onto the
axle somehow (probably placed on the outside of the wheels using the lug
bolts or lug nuts).

Does anyone here know how to convert the 1 and 2 minutes to inches?

No, But 30 min is equal to 0.5 degrees.

Right. And the 1 and 2 minutes are 1/60th and 1/30th of a degree
respectively.

But what is 1/60th of a degree in inches?

That depends on the length.
Mikek