Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
John Harmon John Harmon is offline

Default Advice requested from those of you who have successfully checked camber at home

Tekkie? actually said:

Measuring toe in is much more fun.

+1 at least

According to this graphic, I need to repeatably measure toe to plus or
minus 2 minutes of accuracy and camber to plus or minus 1 minute of
accuracy:
http://i.cubeupload.com/cfaDWp.jpg

Static camber will be measured in degrees, so the plus or minus 1 minute of
accuracy is easy enough for me to understand.

But sttic toe is usually measured in inches, so a problem is how do I
convert the 2 minutes of accuracy to a plus or minus inch figure?