Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED Christmas Lights - Are The Wiring Harnesses Any Better?

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:22:11 -0700, Jon Danniken
wrote:

On 12/5/16 7:03 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I've been looking at buying some LED Christmas lights but I'm curious about
the wiring harnesses.

I know the bulbs are brighter, last longer, etc.

snip

Am I the only one who prefers the warmer and less brighter incandescent
bulbs, at least for indoor use?

We picked up a set of the LED lights this year, Sylvania brand,
"Stay-lit", described as being "warm white", but they are anything but
warm white, especially compared to our existing incandescent strings.

Jon

The "warm white" LED strings I put up this year almost perfectly
match the incandescents in colour. They have a nice "warm" glow to
them.