Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED Christmas Lights - Are The Wiring Harnesses Any Better?

On 12/05/2016 08:36 AM, Pat wrote:

[snip]

We are in the 4th year now. They have done much
better than the old ones, but I still had to swap out 4 bad strings
this year (out of about 40 - yes, we have a lot of lights).

I have about 100 LED strings. There were 2 series (one series wouldn't
light. Most strings have 2 series) failures when I tested them before
putting them out. Two more failed (series failure) the first day and
none in the next few days.

BTW, I have posted pictures on my website (notstupid.us/winter.php)
since 2000. I haven't done it this year yet.

--
20 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do
because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." [Susan B.
Anthony]