Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default OT, Russian House Wiring

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 23:06:30 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 09:29:21 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Check out how the Russians wire a junction box. ?(???)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlbVLb--_uk

The waqy the Ruskies do it is the way we'de be doing it if the unions
had their way ----

If the unions had their way, it would take several people. After the
wires are in, one to strip the wires, one to twist them, one to place
the connector, one to work the crimping tool, one to do the insulation.

Even with all of them, I probably left out a couple of men.

Unions are not all bad, but there needs to be a ballance between them
and the management.