Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT, Government Waste

On 12/1/2016 7:32 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I found the video I was looking for a few posts back. If this doesn't anger you then you don't deserve to be a citizen. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

http://video.foxnews.com/v/522726752...#sp=show-clips

[8~{} Uncle Wasted Monster

Got this one this am:

When NASA started sending astronauts into space they quickly discovered
that ball-point would not work in zero gravity.

To combat this problem, Congress approved a program and NASA scientists
spent a decade and over $165 million developing a pen that writes in
zero gravity, upside down, on almost any surface and at temperatures
ranging from below freezing to over 300 C.

The Russians used a pencil...

Your taxes are due again in April, 2017.