Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default 2.5 mil and still counting

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 11:47:03 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 12/3/2016 11:21 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 10:36:47 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Been voting conservative since my first presidential election in 1944
(Dewey) and I was mortified that anyone at all supported Trump.

I was also shocked some cousins on my father's side supported
Mussolini throughout the 30's and some on my mother's side supported
Hitler, apparently until the end of the war, two of which were in the
Waffen-SS.

I guess I am overly sensitive and resistant to fascism / fascists /
totalitarians.

Perhaps you're over compensating?

No honey, I stopped "over compensating" for fascism / statism mid
August 1945.

Now, I just recognize it when I see it and try to stop it before it
takes root, e.g. Donald Trump.

Why do you think Trump is a fascist??

Chuckle, because I lived through the mid 20th century fascist era,
because I fought against fascism / statism for approximately three
years and because I recognize the earmarks of fascism and fascist
ideology when I read, see and hear them.

Now, I am not about to follow you down your rabbit hole. After you
educate yourself on the topic of fascism and the stereotypical
behavior of totalitarian / fascist leaders, you might become less
ignorant on the topic and be able to come to the same conclusion, but
only if you are honest and objective about it.

As fascism has become a dirty, vile word, I fully expect that you will
reject and fight tooth and nail any characterization of Trump as a
fascist or near fascist. However, that will not change the facts.