Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Costco Sams rant

On 12/3/2016 8:29 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Taxed and Spent:
those are probably the same people who finally make it to the front of
the entrance line and THEN open their purse and start fishing around for
their Costco card.

Something around lack of consciousness about being in a share
environment.

I see them at the boat ramps all the time: 3 people waiting, one guy
pulls his boat out, stays on the ramp, cleans stuff up, rearranges
equipment, and so-forth. Yank the damn boat and get off the ramp!...

Ditto the gym.... I'm starting to see more and more people just sitting
on machines between sets. I suspect one or more of the trainers there
is pushing the idea of multiple sets. Do your set, get off the
machine, rest, and then get back on to do the next set. I can do my
reps three times while one of those bozos is sitting there resting.

The other day there was a guy at a busy gas station. He finished
pumping, then did not move away from the pump as he used the squeegee to
wash his car. ALL the windows. The hood. probably more, but I left.