Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Costco Sams rant

On 12/02/2016 06:29 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I don't know how "flawed" the business plan is. How many people actually
go to a wholesale club just to eat? Even if lots of people do, I'm sure
the profit margin is high enough for it not to be a problem (for them).
In addition, if they get just a few of them to join, they are that much
farther ahead.

CostCo is about 4 blocks from where I work so sometimes in the summer
I'll walk up and get a turkey sandwich for a change so I'm one of those
people who **** Snowflake off. Of course, I am a CostCo member and do
shop there about once a week, but CostCo quantities aren't conducive to
a walking trip. It's bad enough on a motorcycle.