Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default 2.5 mil and still counting

On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 20:05:03 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 22:25:54 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

Mea culpa, I should have written "post election, national demographic
study". Washington D.C. is not representative of the bulk of the
nation.

But it is typical of the "urban" parts of pretty much all of the big
cities. We have about a half square mile of Ft Myers with the same
statistics as DC. (crime, unwed birth, and welfare)

If someone can actually come up with some reasonably reputable
demographics of those who voted for Trump and those who voted for
Clinton, I would find it interesting.

This pew research study was published on 9 November so I am not sure
how they could have compiled demographics based upon the actual vote.

http://pewrsr.ch/2gwPa4F

It appears that Trump did not do well with women, most minority groups
and those with higher levels of education. Regardless, we are all
citizens and we all have exactly one vote, regardless of how anyone
wishes to diminish the importance of another person's vote.