Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_7_] dadiOH[_7_] is offline

Default 2.5 mil and still counting

"Stormin' Norman" wrote in message

No it means Trump does not have "big city" support.
Democrats win the welfare vote hands down.
When you take money from Peter to pay Paul you will always have Paul's
support.

Possibly you can cite a post election demographic study that verifies
your assertion?

Washington DC is an example, admittedly an extreme one at almost 92% for
her.
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/res...-clinton-trump

Everything I have seen so far indicates that Clinton voters, in
general, had attained higher levels of education and were more
affluent than Trump voters.

Not in DC. The afluent/educated daytime denizens of our nation's capitol
live in Virginia or Maryland. Apparently, 40% of the full time folks get
some sort of welfare.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ts-public.html