Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Costco Sams rant

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 3:31:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:04:14 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

On 12/01/2016 03:55 PM, wrote:

Why don't they have an express line at the food counter for people who
actually bought something from the store. I was standing there with
$850 worth of stuff in my cart and there were 30 people in the food
line, most who just walked straight in off the street, for a cheap
lunch. I just left hungry.

The 30 people "who just walked straight in off the street" might have
been planning to have lunch *before* doing their major shopping.

Perce

No it is a steady stream. I know because my father in law is one of
those people. These folks start at McDonalds for senior coffee, lunch
at the price club and then catch the early bird for dinner.,
They do not even make sure these people are paid up members at Sams or
Costco. If you have a 20 year old card with someone else's name on it,
you can get in and you do not show your card at the food court.
I think you could waive your AARP card and they would let you in.

We should build a wall and have BJ's pay for it. ;-)