Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Costco Sams rant

On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 10:11:37 -0500
wrote:

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 06:17:45 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:55:39 -0500
wrote:

Why don't they have an express line at the food counter for people
who actually bought something from the store. I was standing there
with $850 worth of stuff in my cart and there were 30 people in
the food line, most who just walked straight in off the street,
for a cheap lunch. I just left hungry.

Why do snowflakes always think they deserve special treatment

Because we pay for it?
You sound like those people shuffling their way back to coach on a
plane, giving me a ****ed off look because I am already in my seat
with a drink and a snack.

Nice dance on changing the situation. A plane is not Costco.