Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Costco Sams rant

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:23:40 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:55:39 -0500, wrote:

Why don't they have an express line at the food counter for people who
actually bought something from the store. I was standing there with
$850 worth of stuff in my cart and there were 30 people in the food
line, most who just walked straight in off the street, for a cheap
lunch. I just left hungry.

I hope you dumped that cart over on the floor. That would punish the
store for allowing other assholes to shop in *YOUR* store, and they
would have to pay $500 in labor hours to clean up your mess.

We live in the age of HATE. I and ME come FIRST. **** everyone else!!!!

An AR15 or AK47 would have gotten you to the front of the line
immediately. Dont use your brains, use a gun!
Guns speak louder than words!!!!!!!!!
Everytime you kill someone, thats one less person in the waiting line or
traffic jam to **** you off.

Shoot Fast - Shoot Often - Shoot Now......

* Happy ****ing Holidays *

It never ceases to amaze me how Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can turn anything into an anti-gun rant filled with foul language. It's a good thing G. didn't mention guns or committing any violence. Oh yea, just mentioning that he is displeased with a situation translates into Politically Incorrect Hate Speech. Someone give sharps a shot of Thorazine before it has a stroke. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Hateful Monster