Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Costco Sams rant

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 22:21:26 -0500, Tom TurquÃ*a
wrote:

On 12/1/2016 5:07 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:50:49 -0500, Butch wrote:

On 12/01/2016 03:55 PM,
wrote:
Why don't they have an express line at the food counter for people who
actually bought something from the store. I was standing there with
$850 worth of stuff in my cart and there were 30 people in the food
line, most who just walked straight in off the street, for a cheap
lunch. I just left hungry.

Don't expect 5-star service at McCostco's. Duh!

It is not about service, it is simply about favoring paying customers
over freeloaders.

Why do you call the 30 customers in the food line "freeloaders"? They pay the Costco asking price for their food, right?

It is supposed to be cheap food for customers as a service and the
samples are there to sell food. These people never seem to buy
anything.

If nobody else gives a **** I will not either

OUT