Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default shower valve replacement - plumbing job I've never done

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 12:02:04 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
after being unable to buy decent parts for my 3 handle tub shower valve, hot, cold, and shower i finally gave up and bought a single handle delta with temperature control. that was ac awesome upgrade. i highly recommend it/

when doing a bathroom upgrade i han a garden hose to a shower head and tied it in place right above the basement floor drain. after the first shower i added a shower curtain around it, it was freezing cold without the curtain.. it worked great for the week or so till the job was complete.

our house had just one bathroom at the time