Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Domestic water hardener?

Well the Thames Water people have this figured out. They store the water in
a gigantic concrete pipe that goes around |London and all the cement
dissolves into the water...:-)
I'm not too sure whether I believe that soft water is a problem in of
itself myself. We have after all had variably hard or soft water for as long
as the human has been around.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Tim+" wrote in message
news
Okay, if soft water is widely considered to be a significant cause of
heart
disease, what's the simplest way of hardening a supply of drinking water
in
a domestic situation where the supply is naturally very soft?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls