Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Domestic water hardener?

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 08:16:56 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 01/12/2016 08:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 07:39:00 UTC, Bod wrote:

We drank this on our holidays though - cheap at the gas stations.

http://www.donatmg.eu/en

What a waste of money. The BBC did a blind test of several well known
bottled water brands and the favourite taste was from a bottle of plain
old tap water.

This actually tasted like weak Milk of Magnesia as it had that much Maggy in it.

Just eat some Beans and nuts.
or whole grains such as brown rice and whole wheat bread,
green leafy vegetables in your diet.

A proper balanced diet will give your body all of the vitamins/minerals
that it needs.

Already do that and much more.