Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Domestic water hardener?

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 07:00:20 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Tim+ wrote

Okay, if soft water is widely considered to be a significant cause of
heart
disease, what's the simplest way of hardening a supply of drinking water
in
a domestic situation where the supply is naturally very soft?

https://www.sanpellegrino.com/uk/en

Stupid waste of money. There isnt a shred of evidence that there
is any medical problem with naturally very soft water, most obviously
with water that is collected from the roof of your own house etc.

We drank this on our holidays though - cheap at the gas stations.

http://www.donatmg.eu/en