Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

On 2016-12-01, Taxpayer wrote:
In my opinion, if someone is not working and paying taxes, they should not be allowed to vote.

I would say that if someone is receiving a government entitlement check
they should not be able to vote due to conflict of interest. People
living at public expense should not be permitted to determine public
policy. There are far too many non-productive, useless lumps of protoplasm
being permitted to pick their neighbors' pockets by proxy.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org