Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 20:22:29 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 11:49:41 AM UTC-6, CJ wrote:
This is NOT a democracy. Why can't people get that. We are a REPUBLIC.
There is a huge difference.

I've heard that the system of government of The United States is a "Constitutional Republic." Here is an interesting site that explains it. Check out the home page too. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion...Democracy.html

[8~{} Uncle Constitutional Monster

The system of government of the United States is a ****ing farce.

--
63% of men have had sex in the shower.
The other 37% have never been to prison.