Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 00:46:30 -0000, wrote:

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:30:49 -0600, #NoDAPL
wrote:

So the alternative is to grant land the right to vote? Strange. I don't
think you guys have thought this through.

This is the "United STATES of America. It was designed to be a union
of states, not a oligarchy ruled by overcrowded coastal cities. Each
state has power, just because it os a state and that shows up in the
Senate and the Electoral College. Since the federal government started
taking our money and dispersing it from DC, there are few other state
powers, even over matters that never leave the state.

Votes should be PER PERSON. Nothing else makes sense. No one person is more important than another.

--
Bakers trade bread recipes on a kneadtoknow basis.