Posted to alt.home.repair
Chumley Jr. Chumley Jr. is offline

Default WELL WATER TANK AIR RELEASE VALVE

My tank has no bladder supposedly. The tank air release valve is leaking
water when pump is engaged. As I understand it, the pump pumps air and water
and the air must be released. The air release valve releases the air. This
looks like a tire valve but supposed does not operate like one. Such a valve
would be used to pump air into a bladder-type tank. I do not have this. I
have a bladder-less tank, so I need the valve that will release air.. Just
bought a valve from the clerk who knew exactly what I wanted but sold me an
air inlet valve instead. I removed the core and checked it out. Can you sell
me what I need???

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...e-1116104-.htm