Stormin Mormon

Default 1989 Lennox Central Air Water Condensation and Shutdown?

Hey Joe, please keep us posted. I'm kinda curious. I've got a few ideas, but
I'm not there to check it all out, so it's guessing at the moment.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joe Esposito" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:33:45 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm curious what all else techie number one checked before hooking up the
bottle of juice?

I just stopped over my lunch break to ask him a few questions for
maybe 15 minutes out of the 2.5 hours that I was billed.

Didn't want my wife to say "OK" to anything.

We will see what "Tech #2" from the same company says tomorrow.

Regardless, I probably will be looking for a new HVAC contractor....

Thanks,

Joe E.