Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Car Battery

On Tuesday, 29 November 2016 00:38:27 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:
On Monday, 28 November 2016 11:08:22 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:

The lack of crumple zones, airbags or ABS and iffy cornering are
more serious risks of course. Funny how people get things out of
proportion.

Right. So let's just add yet another hazard. Very logical that.

That doesn't even make sense. You're in any crap you can throw mode now.

When someone is proved wrong then goes on to say 'and what about this'
(iffy cornering or whatever) it simply shows them up as a bad loser.

So you missed the point and drew childish conclusions. What's new.

No vehicle is ever perfectly safe.

No road going vehicle is safe at all.

But thinking it OK to allow something
silly like a battery which isn't secured is just plain nonsense. And that
was known long before ABS or crumple zones where thought of.

Well I won't repeat my point, since you completely failed to grasp it last time. But I think it's fair to say many relics on the road have far larger issues than that, yet lower than average death stats. But I don't think you'll undertand that.

NT