PŠWEŽTŠŠLMAN

Default Newbie at This Stuff

"Bill" wrote in message
"Denise" wrote in message

...When I asked the guy in tools about drill bits and other
things, he looked at me as if I had ten heads...

So far as your walls and anchors... I would guess that your walls are
"drywall" and not concrete. It is possible that they are concrete, but not
likely. Try to find out exactly what your inside walls are made of. Ask a
neighbor or your apartment manager. Then come back here and ask a specific
question like "how do I put an anchor in drywall" or "how do I put an
anchor in concrete". There are different methods/tools depending on the
material your wall is made of.

A lot of apartment buildings have concrete dividing walls between the units,
often the other walls are drywall, one really solid apartment building we
lived in had all the main walls in concrete & only the lesser ones finished
in drywall. Needless to say simply hanging a picture anywhere was not simple
at all.

Good luck

Jon~
J.D.Power Tool Canada.