Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Fixing my Dashcam

En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

You mean that I have to wait until July before I can use it?

I had to refit a rear-view mirror in my car last year. In winter.
Instructions similar to yours - works best fitted in warm conditions.

Ran a fan heater in the cabin for half an hour and had a helper train a
hairdryer on the mounting spot, then ran the heater on low power for
another hour while the glue cured.

It's still there.

You must make sure the glass is completely spotless and grease-free with
any traces of old glue removed, and don't use a cleaner that leaves a
residue (e.g. meths)

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10