Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 12:07:36 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/26/2016 10:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 11:33:21 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/26/2016 9:59 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Given that Trump now says the issue of gay marriage is "irrelevant"
and "done", why would what a SC nominee is likely to think about
gay marriage matter to Trump?

You're pretty short sighted, aren't you?

No, not at all. I told you for over a year that Trump wasn't going
to live up to much of his BS,

Trump hasn't even taken office yet. How can he not live up to being
president BEFORE he even takes office???

By flipping on his promises before he even takes office, that's how.
He's doing it right and left and I've provided you a list of great
examples.

How about those rapists and drug runners, that were not like you and you?
Now they are "good people" that we have to deal with fairly.

ROFL. Boy he played you real well!