Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 11:46:47 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/26/2016 10:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 11:01:17 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/25/2016 7:54 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 1:11:25 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

It's all about choice. Always has been.

Still waiting for you or one of the other homophobes to tell us about
the process you went through in making your sexual preference decision.

Every time I see that question asked it gives me a chuckle. It's an
attempt to turn the discussion away from the fact that babies aren't
born with a sexual orientation, therefore, it's a moot argument to claim
anyone is born gay.

In other words, you know you can't answer the simple question about when you
made your choice of sexual preference, so you obfuscate.

Your question is irrelevant. The information, influences, process of
thought, decision making skills, reasons we make our choices, and
numerous outside factors that were available to me as I was growing up
are just as unique as they were to someone else.

It's totally relevant, because you claim sexual preference is a "choice".
So, tell us about your choice process, the day you decided what your
sexual preference would be.

And like Cindy said, what great harm comes to you from a gay marriage?

First you claim it involves hormones. Then you tell us it's just a choice.

What don't you get? It's basic growth of humans... we're born BABIES
having a gender. We have to go through adolescence and at that time our
hormones begin to manifest. At that time we become aware of our
sexuality,

And obviously for some people when they become aware of their sexuality,
they are become aware that they are attracted to the same sex. It's
not a "decision".

It IS a decision.

So, again, tell us about the glorious day when you reached your decision.

Do you think anyone does ANYTHING in their life without having observed
their choices, thinking about those choices, and then making a decision
to proceed with a particular choice??

So tell us about your glorious day, where you were, when you made that
all important decision.