Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Passing gas

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 15:21:00 -0800 (PST), Weatherlawyer
wrote:

I have a cabinet gat heater that won't light. Gas is getting through but the pilot light won't catch and I can not get the flame lit with a lighter. I think it is in the clicker switch but have no idea where to look or how to.

Anyone have expereince with the damn things. I have the idea the switch got proressively worse at the end of last year and only found it had completely failed after buying a refill cyclinder the weekend.

Tis a ****er!

Subject line reminds of someone I knew at university, who had a
classmate at school who had the most rotten farts and spent three
months collecting all his farts while in the bath to release during
the end of term school assembly.